Here is my first meme post ever: Top Ten Tuesday!
1. The Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
YYYYEEEESSSSSSSSS. I WILL ETERNALLY LOVE THIS SERIES YAYYAYAYAYAY. Harry Potter is my life! This series is the bomb dot com.
2. The Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J. Maas
This series is the source of many feels! Team Celorian forever!!!! I loved every single book and I cannot wait for Empire of Storms!!!!!
3. The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
Okay, I was really late on reading these, but they were still very good (clichè, but good).
4. The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare
OH MY GOD I LOVE THESE. CLOCKWORK PRINCESS WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN :). Will, Jem, and Tessa just have the most beautiful and complex love triangle ever.
5. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare
Not as good as The Infernal Devices, but still an outstanding series! That ending, though.
6. The Diviners Series by Libba Bray
God these are creepy and magical and are set in the ’20s! WHO IS THE MAN IN THE STOVEPIPE HAT?!?!?!?!
7. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children Trilogy by Ransom Riggs
SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!!!! LOVE THESE SO MUCH! I loved the trailer (but I was irritated that Olive was a teen, she had fire powers, and Emma could fly).
8. The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins
This was kind of my first YA book ever! I won’t ever forget these amazing books.
9. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
MY SHIP IS CRESS AND THORNE!!!!!! THEY MAKE THE WHOLE SERIES.
10.Divergent Series by Veronica Roth
One of my first dystopians after The Hunger Games. I’m quite nervous to see Allegiant this week, but hopefully it’s OK.
Thank you for reading my first meme post! Bye!!! <3!!!