I’ve been nominated for The Liebster Award by KatieJayHart! It means so much to me that people read my blog- and actually like my opinions!
These are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the questions that Katie gave me!
- Who is your favorite character? I actually have two! My first favorite character is Albus (Percival Wulfric Brian) Dumbledore from Harry Potter. The world is a much better place when Dumbledore is in it. He has so much wisdom and happiness to spread. My other favorite character is (no surprise here, folks) William Owen Herondale from The Infernal Devices. He’s so witty and he loves to read. His only flaw is not being immortal or something and not being able to be awesome forever.
- What is something you really want to do? I really would like to write my own book someday! I would try now, but I can’t think of any good story ideas! Whenever I think about it, I get stumped!
- Weird hair colors or nah? I’m going to say nah on this! I’m a fan of my natural hair, and I would only get the ends dyed or something, but I definitely won’t be dying all of my hair neon green!
- Favorite Novel? My favorite novel is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling. She just wrapped up the series so well and so beautifully! But, of course there are other books that I loved just as much as this one, but that list would just go on forever!
- Favorite Quote and why? My favorite quote is “One can find happiness in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” -Albus Dumbledore. It just reminds everyone to stay positive!
- Coffee or Tea? Hehehe, neither! My beverage of choice is milk! I could drink milk ALL DAY LONG.
- Favorite Memory? Life is so full of beautiful and fantastic moments, it is impossible to pick one (though I would like to say that it is every time I read a book.)
- A bookish pet peeve of yours? It irritates me so much when people don’t use a bookmark! They either dog-ear the pages or leave it splayed out, destroying its spine! Just use a piece of paper or something, people!
- Are you organized? I would love to say yes, but I am such a messy person (but usually my bookshelves look nice <3).
- What do you do to de-stress? I read and listen to Hamilton! Those are the two most amazing things in the world (in my opinion!)
- What is a book you would recommend? I would recommend any of the Shadowhunter Chronicles books, since I love them with all my heart and they are certainly high up on my mental favorites list.
11 Random Facts About Me!
- My favorite type of pie is pumpkin pie!
- I’ve memorized these digits of pi: 3.141592653589793238462643
- I’m not particularly fond of Percy Jackson anymore.
- My hope is that Apple will release a fangirl emoji (a cross between the sobbing emoji and heart eyes emoji)
- I love sweaters!
- I have a Katniss Everdeen and a Severus Snape Funko-Pop figurine.
- My favorite shows are Modern Family and Jeopardy.
- I can play piano!
- My favorite Hamilton song is Satisfied.
- If I could have one superpower, it would be the power to be invisible (or create automatic world peace, but I don’t think that counts 🙂 ).
- I am most certainly not throwing away my shot!
Questions for the nominees:
- Who are your favorite booktubers?
- What is your favorite book that you’ve read this month?
- Harry Potter or Will Herondale?
- Biggest book plot twist you’ve ever read?
- Hardcover or paperback?
- Favorite book to movie adaptation?
- What was the first YA book you’ve ever read?
- What is your favorite historical era?
- Is there a book you enjoyed that takes place in that time period?
- What’s your reading goal for this year?
- What is your favorite genre of book?
Thanks for reading! Bye! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤