Hi guys! Thanks to Paperback Bri for nominating me for this award! Again, thanks to you amazing people reading my blog!
Here are the rules!:
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Here are the questions!:
What is the lowest star rating you’ve given a book and what book was it? The lowest star rating I’ve ever given a book is one star, and it was to The Winner’s Crime by Marie Rutkowski. I really dislike this trilogy, and I just think that they are boring and political. (sorry to the majority of the population who love these books.) I just bought The Winner’s Kiss, and I’m really hoping that it’s better than the other two books.
What is one of your guilty pleasures (book, movie, food)? My guilty pleasure is going back and rereading The Infernal Devices (one of my favorite trilogies of all time) when I really should be reading books I haven’t yet read.
If you could put yourself in any fictional setting, what would it be? Hogwarts, hands down. Magic is the most convienient and awesome thing ever!
What is your favourite candle scent? All the scents.
Stripes or spots? Stripes (I say that especially after finishing Me Before You, BLACK AND YELLOW STRIPES)
What author do you really want to meet? I would really enjoy meeting John Green or Rainbow Rowell. Both of their books have really left positive impacts on my world view and overall optimism.
Do you have a lucky number? For some reason, I really like the numbers -12 and 10. Well, 10 is a very important number, and -12 is a reference to Gravity Falls.
Here are your questions, nominees:
- What is your favorite trilogy of all time?
- Most anticipated book to movie adaptation of this year?
- Do you listen to Hamilton? If so, what do you like about it?
- What’s your reading goal for this year?
- Current read?
- What’s your favorite Harry Potter book?
- Biggest bookish pet peeve?